Links to other government institutions and the Storting
- The Storting (Stortinget, the Norwegian Parliament)
A useful collection of comparable health statistics for the Nordic countries is to be found in NOMESCO’s publication Health Statistics in the Nordic Countries.
The statistics cover the following topics:
- population and fertility
- morbidity, medical treatment, accidents and medicine
- mortality and causes of death.
The publication also contains useful, updated text in English about:
- Organization of health services
- Current and future changes in the health services
- Organization and responsibility for the health sector
- Supervision of health services
- Charges for health care.
On the web site: Nordic Welfare DataBASE
NOSOSCO (Nordic Social Statistical Committee)
A useful collection of comparable social statistics for the Nordic countries.
Links to reports in English
- The Right to Decide over One's Own Life – An Action Plan to Combat Negative Social Control, Forced Marriage and Female Genital Mutilation (2017-2020)
- Dementia Plan 2020 2016
- Revocation of Medical Licences in the UK and Norway A comparative investigation Mears A, Hem HE. London and Vestfold: Høgskolen i Buskerud og Vestfold, London South Bank University, 2014.
- National health preparedness plan 2014
- Care Plan 2020 The Norwegian Government's plan for the care services field for 2015–2020
- National Strategy against Antibiotic Resistance (2015-2020)
- The primary health and care services of tomorrow – localised and Integrated Meld. St. 26 (2014–2015)
- OECD Health Policy in Your Country Norway
- An external peer evaluation of the Norwegian Board of Health Supervision by the European Partnership of Supervisory Organisations in Health Services and Social Care (EPSO)
- Public Health Report. Good health – a common responsibility. Meld. St. 34 (2012–2013) Report to the Storting (White Paper)
- High Quality - Safe Services. Quality and Patient safety in the Health and Care Services. Report to the Storting (white paper) Summary. Meld. St. 10 (2012-2013)
- The changing national role in health system governance. A case-based study of 11 European countries and Australia. WHO 2013
- Offshore Health Services. Publications and Forms. The County Governor of Rogaland has a nationwide role in the regulation of health and hygiene in Norway's offshore oil and gas sector.
- World Health Organization – Norway
- Ministry of Children and Equality – Publications in English
- Ministry of Health and Care Services – Publications in English
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs – Publications in English
- The Norwegian Directorate of Health – Publications in English